Changing your vehicle oil regularly not only insures longevity, but it is the first line of defense in preventing small-scale problems that can lead to big time headaches. At Joman Auto Service we use AC Delco quality oil filters and Total Oil for your vehicle. If AC Delco does not make an oil filter for your vehicle, we will acquire the OEM or and equivalent quality filter for your vehicle. We also heed the manufacturers recommendation for the weight of the oil recommended; ie 0w20, 5w20, 5w30, 5w40, etc...
What sets Joman Auto Service apart from all others in oil changes?
We take the opportunity to look at a vast majority of items for you while the car is on the lift. While in our service facility for an oil change we check and automatically increment the following items:
- Windshield Washer Fluid – Up to 1 gallon included
- Transmission Fluid – 4oz top off included
- Power Steering Fluid – 4oz top off included
- Brake Fluid – 4oz top off included
- Engine Coolant – 8oz top off included
- Clutch Fluid – 4oz top off included
- We also inspect:
- Windshield Wipers
- Drive Belts – Serpentine & All Others Excluding Timing Belt
- Engine Air Filter
- Exterior Lights
- Hose Inspection
- Chassis – Lubricate if applicable
- Reset Oil Change & Other Maintenance Reminder Lights
- Upon Request:
- Battery, Charging & Starting System Report - Free
- Tire Rotation – Fee may apply unless coupon is used.
- Brake Pad Inspection – Free for most cars.
- Check Engine Light Quick Diagnosis – Free for most cars.